What is more important for your SEO score? Data or feelings?
Dmitrii Kustov from Regex SEO joins me at SEJShow to talk about SEO data, home SEO opportunities (which have exploded post-Covid), and other new search trends.
You’ll also gain insight into Google updates, SEO ROI tracking and expectations, and building localized service-oriented leads.
Start recording data. Start tracking data today. Without it, you can’t make decisions based on data you don’t have. – Dmitry Kustov, 13:57
Instead of search engine optimization, I like organic revenue generation. What is the purpose of organic search? It’s not just about traffic, it’s about generating revenue from that channel. A lot of people don’t have that phrase, but it’s what I prefer to call SEO, “generating organic income”. – Dmitry Kustov, 21:48
I’ve always felt that I don’t see SEO as a standalone service that people buy, and that’s it. It must be integrated into the overall marketing machine, which is where lead quality and follow-up come in. Marketing brings someone further down the funnel to make that sale. –Lauren Baker, 4:28 p.m
[00:00] – About Dmitry.
[02:10] – Home services that Dmitry specializes in.
[03:18] – What does it mean to be data driven?
[06:12] – What does pure ROI mean.
[09:27] – Should you concentrate on high cost items for on-site optimization?
[17:48] – Dmitri’s take on front-end-only rankings.
[22:59] – The role of direct data search.
[27:46] – Questions to ask product teams to start capturing data.
[29:55] – Can you leverage traffic on a national home service blog?
[35:07] – Dmitri’s thoughts on Google’s recent content updates.
[40:47] – Dmitri’s thoughts on E.A.T.
Should you transcribe podcasts?
- 1 Should you transcribe podcasts?
- 1.1 Is it worth transcribing a podcast?
- 1.2 Why should you transcribe podcasts?
- 1.3 Can you Transcript a podcast?
- 2 How do you get people to listen to your podcast?
- 3 What defines a podcast?
- 4 Do podcast transcripts help SEO?
- 5 How are podcasts rated?
Regex SEO – https://www.regexseo.com/
Content is not just textual content. Textual content is disappearing today. So if you’re an established business, doctor, health practice or vet, hire an intern videographer or editor and just let them follow you around and make a little YouTube showing any or small interviews. It is much easier for a doctor or any expert to sit in front of a camera for 15 minutes and answer a few questions than to sit down and write an article from 2000 that will take a day or more. If you have video content, YouTube is your friend. Nowadays, text content is becoming a smaller part of content marketing. – Dmitry Kustov, 50:53
Is it worth transcribing a podcast?
If you’re in the marketing industry and the SEO game and you’re doing it right, meaning you’re producing great content, not using black hat, gray hat backlink building, or any of that, none of the updates will affect you. They should even improve your rankings. – Dmitry Kustov, 37:49
Can you transcribe a podcast?
There is a big difference between trust and knowledge. Someone can be the smartest individual in their space, and someone can be incredibly educated. However, this does not necessarily mean that they are trustworthy. –Lauren Baker, 46:32
Should you transcribe your podcast?
For more content like this, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/searchenginejournal
Do transcripts help your podcast?
A strong passion for work and the desire to help others led Dmitri to start his own company – Regex SEO. He works with companies of all sizes to help them grow their online presence.
Why should you transcribe podcasts?
As a data-driven CMO, he helps companies increase market share and revenue by optimizing their marketing budgets. Among other high-profile marketing platforms, he has been featured on Forbes, MOZ, and SEMrush HackerNoon.
What does it mean to transcribe a podcast?
Connect with Dmitry on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/digitalspaceman/
Why should podcasts be transcribed?
Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DigitalSpaceman
Should I add a transcript to my podcast?
Connect with Loren Baker, founder of Search Engine Journal:
Can you Transcript a podcast?
Follow him on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/lorenbaker
Should I include transcript of a podcast?
Connect with him on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenbaker
How can I Transcript a podcast?
“The text is a secret. Converting podcast recordings to a transcript allows podcast producers to give listeners a better experience.” People will always be willing to pay for valuable topics that help solve problems and improve their lives, at the cost of ease.
How do I transcribe podcasts for free?
Should podcasts have subtitles? Subtitles improve the search engine optimization (SEO) of your podcast. Using subtitles for your podcast will also improve your search engine optimization. That’s because as soon as you run relevant content, keywords are naturally included in the conversation.
- By generating transcripts or text examples of your content, you can instantly facilitate the sharing of your podcast across all social media platforms. Things like quotes, highlights or interviews are easier to share when available in text form and increase the viral potential of your content.
- In podcast transcription, the audio speech is converted into a text document so that it can be read online. You can transcribe verbatim, which includes everything that was said – including pronunciations and sound effects. Or you can transcribe to pure reading, in which the text is more grammatically accurate.
- â€œThe text is secret. Converting podcast recordings to a transcript allows podcast producers to give listeners a better experience.â People will always be willing to pay for valuable topics that help solve problems and improve their lives, at the cost of convenience.
- A podcast transcript turns all the keyword-rich content from your podcast episodes into text that bots can read. You’ll find that publishing transcripts of your podcasts along with your audio files will significantly increase your web traffic, helping you find new listeners.
- Improve your SEO and find new listeners Podcast Transcript turns all the keyword-rich content from your podcast episodes into bot-readable text. You’ll find that publishing transcripts of your podcasts along with your audio files will significantly increase your web traffic, helping you find new listeners.
- What is transcription? Simply put, transcription is when you take audio from a podcast or video. The program transcribes (writes down all the words they hear) in text form to have a written transcript of the content you record.
- The benefit of a podcast transcript is that it helps search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing index your episode and find it quickly online. Search engines do not index information recorded in digital audio files, so generating a transcript makes your podcast searchable online.
How do you get people to listen to your podcast?
That’s why it’s so important for podcasters to include transcripts with their podcasts. Adding a podcast transcript of each episode will: Allow search engines to properly index the episodes, leading to improved search visibility. Increase your podcast’s ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs) for those keywords.
- Simply put, transcription is when you take audio from a podcast or video. The program transcribes (writes down all the words they hear) in text form to have a written transcript of the content you record.
- Effective SEO When you optimize your podcast for search engines, you’re more likely to drive traffic if you provide a text transcript. By transcribing the audio, people can search for your podcast content on search engines which creates a whole new avenue for traffic.
- Transcribe your podcast for free with Google Recorder As you speak, your phone’s microphone will pick up the sound and the words will be automatically recorded and transcribed into the app. When you’re done recording, click Stop on the app and you’ll be able to save and share the files.
- Free podcast transcription tools
- 1) o Transcribe. OTranscribe is one of the most affordable transcription services. …
- 2) Express Scribe. Unlike oTranscribe, Express Scribe is downloadable software. …
- 3) FTW Transcriber. …
1) Welder. …
What defines a podcast?
2) YouTube. …
Why do they call it a podcast?
3) Microsoft Word OR Google Docs. …
What does podcasting stand for?
Who invented podcast?
Here’s a quick summary:
What were podcasts originally called?
Build an email or contact list before your podcast goes live. …
What is considered a podcast?
Record 3-5 episodes of the podcast before launching.
What is classified as a podcast?
Select a launch date. …
Is a YouTube video a podcast?
Create assets like images, clips and quotes to share.
What is an example of podcast?
Do podcast transcripts help SEO?
Send a message to your list and ask them to listen and review.
Keep posting new episodes consistently.
How are podcasts rated?
How do podcasts go viral? Make your show easily recognizable This means paying special attention to your episode titles and a unique podcast name. Keep them unambiguous and informative and include relevant search terms directly in the title. Sure, you can number your podcast episodes, but never, ever put a number as an episode title.
What are the 3 types of podcasts? Panel. Nonfiction narrative story-telling. Fictional storytelling. A hybrid.
What does E rating mean on podcasts?
The word podcast is derived from a combination of two words. iPod and Broadcast. When the term was coined, most people used Apple’s iPod to listen to podcasts. So when Ben Hammersley proposed the word podcasting to describe a new method of content delivery, the term stuck.